Oh no.. no.. not the Owl Award!
And not the Kitty-Kat Award either!
I GOT THIS:
Just two months ago, I started Books 4 Juliet with hope and prayers that soon I’ll be able to joined the growing community of book bloggers. To design your site, to type those words in your head and to share your thoughts are much easier compared to the hard work and patience you need to get your site noticed. Getting followers is difficult (or maybe it’s just me?!) and I know getting an award is the least I can expect. So it was a surprised when I learned that I was awarded!
I want to say a BIG THANKS to my friend Aimee at Aimee Renee for giving me this award. She never failed to brighten up my day with her constant visits and support. I owe her a lot for keeping me company over the past two months since I started my blog. She’s one of the first few who gave me their trust and made me continue despite the thoughts that it might not end well.
Thanks Aimee! xoxo.
So this time, it’s my turn to give back the trust and faith to those people who are more than deserving to receive this award. Sorry, it took me so long to pay this kindness forward. I’ve been doing some bloggity-hop you know! 😉
The goal of the award is to spotlight up and coming bloggers who currently have less than 200 followers. The rules of the award are:
1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
4. Have faith that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers.
5. And most of all – have bloggity-blog fun!
Honestly, I’ve been thinking to give the first spot to Aimee Renee blogsite. If only someone else has given me this award, I’ll definitely pick her site. She really deserves it. But logically, I know I have to give the spot to others who deserve to be publicized too, which is the main goal of the award anyway.
So here are my Top 5 Picks for the Liebster Blog Award (alphabetical order):
1. Books from a Shelf by Lauren
– This girl Sarah is 16 and I’m wishing that I could be young again! Ok, that won’t work. It’s fun to read her reviews, her cool and sassy thoughts makes me feel younger and it’s kinda refreshing! Give her a visit, won’t you?
2. Happily Never Ending by Sierra Cullen
– Visit Sierra’s site and check her 3 R’s. She mostly reads YA novels and she’s also a writer. Take a peek on what she reads and reviews, and you may want her recommendations. Now who doesn’t want a happily never ending?
3. Jessica’s Bookshelf by Jessica
– See what Jessica’s reading and check out her reviews. Her blog is one of those blogs I adore–simple and beautiful at the same time. She loves crafts (just like me, yay!) and I bet Jessica loves pink too! 🙂
4. Pawing Through Books by Peggy
– Meet Bella and her mom Peggy. I love this blog and you will too! If you want to paw some good books and reviews, visit their site!
5. The Book Addict by Shanan
– The first time I visit Shanan’s blog, I fell in love with it! Simply because I’m in love with pink and brown colors, and that’s just exactly the color of her blog! 🙂 She’s passionate about books and just like me, reading for her is a form of escape…
I’m done. All I need to do is to blogitty-hop again to these beautiful blogsites and tell them they got an award! Now, it’s the most rewarding part! 🙂
To Aimee: Now I pretty much understand how hard to do the blog-hop and pick the top 5! 😉